Terms and conditions of use of the website
The user accessing or using this website accepts without restrictions to be bounded by the conditions herein specified. If the user does not accept or does not intend to be bound by them, the user can not access, use or download material from this site.
At any time, “C. Tessile S.p.A.” reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions of use of the website, without any prior notice.
In the case of changes to the conditions, accessing the website implies to comply with the conditions as modified.
All contents published and/or present on the website, including their selection and organization – as well as the layout and design of the website – are protected by privacy legislation (Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003, n. 196), by the law on copyright (Law 04.22.1941, n. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree. 29/12/1992 n. 518, on the legal protection of the software) and other national and international regulations concerning the protection of intellectual and industrial property, their amendments and additions.
This website is owned and exclusive domain of “C. Tessile S.p.A.” and the internet domain name was formally assigned, according to the methods and procedures in force at the time of request application.
The rights to the Contents belong to “C. Tessile S.p.A.”. Some Internet pages of this website may also contain material subject to copyright of those who have offered it. With their publication, “C. Tessile S.p.A.” does not convey any rights to any of the content of the website.
Rules for the use of the materials published on the site and reproduction by third parties:
Accessing the website as a visitor is only allowed for purposes permitted by “C. Tessile S.p.a.” and highlighted on this same website. The website and the information contained therein may be consulted only for personal use (for example, for your information, research, study).
In any case, the user can not use or make to use for commercial purposes to third parties the website and the data contained therein. Any use or intent to commercial use or economic exploitation by users is therefore always expressly forbidden.
It is also prohibited in any case:
- modification of the website or any of its content or access mode;
- conduct which constitutes an offense to the regulations(for example the so-called cyber crimes, such as the violation of the home computer);
- behavior intended to break up parts or sections of this site and / or to incorporate them in other sites of third parties, to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload the program, to publish, transmit or distribute in any way any Content, in whole or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of “C. Tessile S.p.A.” in breach of these conditions;
- attempt to access restricted areas of the website without authorization;
- uploading of computer programs, files and other materials that contain destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, corrupted files, “hidden” (eg. in which images are embedded audio files), worms, trojan horses, or bots for scrolling or for the launch of multiple screens, and other activities generally able to disturb the integrity or functioning or online communication of the website;
- in general use that causes or may cause damage, interruption or impairment of this site or its services;
- the unauthorized collection, via the website, the personal information of third parties (eg email addresses).
Links to Other Web Sites
In www.profilotessile.it site may be present links to sites of other third party.By linking to other sites, you voluntarily leave the site, and you are directed to websites of network sites other than this website.
the users who, through links present on the website, decide to access the other web sites linked, assume all risks associated with this selection. “C. Tessile S.p.A.” is not responsible for the content of any sites accessed through “links” that are not under their control.
excluding any agreements with any third parties interested, “C. Tessile S.p.A.” reserves the right to remove at any time any link or linking program.
The user wishing to include in their homepage a link to this website should seek permission to “C. Tessile S.p.A.” by written request to the address email@example.com. “C. Tessile S.p.A.” will evaluate the request and to grant permission in the absolute discretion.
“C. Tessile S.p.A.” can not be held responsible for events and / or damage that may result to the user and / or third party by using this site and / or the Content.
“C.Tessile S.p.A.” can not be held responsible for any actions and / or damage caused by the action taken in response to prohibited conduct to the user or any third party.
“C. Tessile S.p.A.” can not be held liable for problems caused to the user by prolonged interruptions, delays or accidents in the service providing, dependent on supply of electricity or telephone / IT services, or from other causes related to technical means through which the content is transmitted, not dependent on “Charme S.r.l.”.
“Charme S.r.l.”, despite its continuous efforts to improve the services provided, can not absolutely guarantee either the accuracy or the constant topicality of the contents of the website.
- “Legal notes”: herein terms or conditions;
- “Website” or “site” : www.profilotessile.it homepage and internet pages contained herein or other collection of information and / or applications operated by “C. Tessile S.p.A.” and made available with access through IT devices such as PCs, laptops, mobile phones, handheld computers, digital cameras, televisions sets or other network devices connected to networks or wireless networks;
- “Contents”: web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, databases, software and any other audio-visual material of any type and nature;
- “Service” : functions, devices, applications, information or other services available through this website;
- “Visitor” or “user” : any person accessing the website, with or without permission to “C.Tessile S.p.A.”, or who uses it, “registered” or not;
- “framing”: insertion of the page, belonging to a given site, within the structure of a different linking website;
- “deep link”: the direct recall, within a website, to a particular page of a different website, without transition through the “home page” of this site.